1. How do I buy tickets?
Go to the Buy Tickets page at https://thecottagetheatre.com/shows/buy-tickets/ and choose the event from the calendar you would like to buy tickets for.
Click on “Pick Your Seats”, and wait for the seating chart to pop up.
Click on the seat you would like and choose the options for that seat, then click “Add to Cart.”
Repeat for each seat you would like.
When you have chosen all your seats, please click “Go to Cart” at the bottom right of the seating chart, and proceed with checkout. You only have 20 minutes to checkout before your cart is cleared.
Online ticket sales are only available until about 2 hours prior to the event. After that, tickets may be purchased at the bookstore 45 minutes prior to the event, depending on availability.
2. It says I already have an account with my email, but it says my password is wrong. How do I reset my password?
To reset a password to something more easily remembered, go to the password reset page here:
Enter your email there and it should send a link to update your password to one more easily remembered.
If you do not receive the password reset email, please check your SPAM folder.
If you are unable to locate the lost password email in your mailbox or SPAM folder, you may also contact me directly at email@example.com to reset your password manually.
3. KNOWN ISSUE: After choosing my seat, and picking the options, the “Add to Cart” button goes too low and I can’t click it.
This is a known issue with devices with lower resolution,such as small laptops and phones. We are working on a fix, but the current workaround is this:
If after choosing the options the “Add to Cart” button goes too low:
- Click on the X on the very top right corner of the screen (not the seat dialog).
- It will close the seating chart, but the add to cart dialog should still be up.
- With the seating chart closed, you can then scroll down to see the add to cart.